Health problems and solutions

 Health problems and solutions

I can't sleep

- Drink a glass of warm milk  one hour before going to sleep. 

- Mix mashed banana with cumin powder. Do it after dinner to help you relax. 


I have a headache 

- Listen to doothing sounds, even music or recorded sounds of nature. 

-Exercise regularly to promote good circulation.

I have the hiccups

-Tighten your ears. 

- Hold the breath. 


My feet hurt 

-Apply ice to your feet.
-Massage your feet every day with a small amount of moisturizer. 

I have dry skin 
-Apply coconut oil on the skin.
-Apply aloe vera gel directly to the skin and coner the affected area with a cloth. 
I have mosquito biles 
Apply an ice pack to the area immeditely 
Apply honey to the bites. 

I have a stomachache 
-Drink chamomile tea.
-Drink aloe juice 
My Muscles are sore 
-Drink arnica tea 
- Carry out a salt bath 

I have a sore throat 
-Gargling with salt water. 
-Suck a pill 

I have a cough 
-Take a steam bath.
-Drink syrups containing honey.

I'm stressed out 
-Perform relaxation exercises.
-Drink herbas tea.


My eyes are red and itchy 

-Using lubricating eye drops 
-Put a face towel soaked in warm water over the eyes for a few minutes. 


My tooth hurts
- Hold a cold compress on the cheek 
-Gently rub the cotton ball with clove oil over the painful area of your tooth. 

I have a terrible sunburn 
-Place a vinegar compress on the burn. 
-Put cucumber slices on the burn. 

I have a terrible cold 
-Drink honey with lemon. 
- Breathe steam. 

I don't have any energy 
-Take an infusion of rosemary. 
-Playing sports. 

I have an earache
-Place a warm compress
-Apply ginger juice around the outside of the canal. 

I can`t slop sneeazing
-Look into the light 
-To bite your tongue. 





















  

Comentarios